Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Paint Chip Garland

First, I told you that Emerald was the 2013 Pantone Color of the Year. Then, I showed you how I used that color in my house when I painted my stair risers. Now, I'm going to show you what I did with all of those leftover green paint chips that were lying around..........


Here is what I used:
 
Paint chips
 
Craft punch
 
Sewing floss
 
Hot glue gun
 


 
I cut out clover shapes from the paint chips using a craft punch.
 

 
 
Then, I hot glued the paint chip clovers to the sewing floss.



 
Ta da!  It doesn't get much easier than that!
 

 
 
Here is the garland hanging on my mantle.


 
Have you ever used paint chips for something other than picking out the perfect color?
 
Lisa
Skip To My Lou
House on the Way
Photobucket

Don't miss out! Enter your email address to subscribe:

No comments:

Post a Comment