Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

In a Mood

I have been painting all weekend and it's really got me in a mood!  I hope your first weekend of the New Year was awesome because mine went something like this:

Trip to the paint store.
Eat.
Prime and let dry.
Watch football. 
 
(By the way, Johhny Football is AMAZING!!  It is the first time I have really gotten to see him play and now I understand why he won the Heisman.  My husband told me not to fall in love because if he had played football he would have won the Heisman too.  I told him not to worry, Johnny Football still has acne.)
 
Eat.
First coat and let dry.
Watch football.
 
(By the way again, tough loss for the Bengals.  It has been hard to watch my Cincinnati teams come so far this year only to have it end too soon.  Oh well, baseball starts again in 84 days and I have a basketball team to root for.)
 
Eat.
Second coat and let dry.
Watch football.
Paint fingernails.
(Essie's Don't Sweater It for those who care.)
 
Now do you see why I am in a mood?  Don't worry though, it's not a bad mood.  Remember the other day when I told you about wanting to (start and) finish my office and create myself a woMan Cave?  If not, you can read about it here.  Well, that is what I have been working on this weekend.  So, I thought I would put together a couple of mood boards to give you a sneak peak.
 



These are just my initial ideas.  I know as I get deeper into each room some things may change.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I hope it makes you want to come back for more. In the meantime, follow me on Pinterest or subscribe to On Manor Drive to receive all of my latest posts by email.
 
Lisa









Don't miss out! Enter your email address to subscribe:

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it is going to be FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh, is that a rug in the second office design board? Loving that! I need something new for my entry and that might be a strong possibility. RugsUSA? Love the direction you're headed!

    ReplyDelete